Sun Sign of Taurus
April 20th - May 21st
Taurus: In 2016 Jupiter and Pluto in the earth signs of Virgo and Capricorn bring in security when needed. These two power houses balance the fact that Uranus is half way through your solar sector of karma, completions, debt and self-undoing. This is your year to curb bad habits and all the things you do to yourself but that make you feel like a victim. You’re not. That’s pretty heady stuff and Taurus has to be very mature to face those facts. Jupiter is in Virgo in a lucky house so by being honest with yourself you can continue to heal your personal life and relationships. Mars continues Saturn’s work through your solar sector of personal relationships, partnerships and marriage. While Saturn treks through your lucky and fortunate money sector. It’s a lucky year and finances have every chance to improve. There are hidden gems throughout this healing year for Taurus. Be bold brave and courageous, knowing that somehow, someway things are going to turn favorable for you. Meditate, heal and continue with any self-help method that awakens your soul and heals your spirit. Lucky work breaks come your way in the fall when you’ve learned enough to get the attention of power brokers. Hidden help comes when needed.
What degree is your Sun Sign? Find the degree of your Sun Sign and Moon Sign on your Free Natal Birth Chart
These are the Fixed Stars Influence on you...
- 0°.....Powerful in combining old principles in new applications.
- 2°.....Degree of plot and strategy. Important degree in nativities of great military generals.
- 2°5' 8° 29'N (3) Sharatan, beta Arietis. A pearly white star on the Ram's North Horn. (Mars Saturn) Unscrupulous; defeat; destruction by war, fire or earthquake.
- 3°.....Exaltation of the Moon; a fortunate degree. One accustomed to the exercise of authority.
- 4°.....Founder of a sect; the seat of law.
- 5°.....Occultist, healer; hermit.
- 6°.....Degree of many enemies.
- 6°32' 9° 58'N (2) Hamal. Alpha Arictis. A yellow star in the Ram's forehead -- the "following horn." (Mars Saturn - Venus Saturn) Cruelty; premeditated crime.
- 7°.....Determined and resourceful.
- 8°.....Cusp of Fourth Lunar Mansion. A critical degree.
- 9°6'...Jupiter-Saturn conj.; February 15, 1941.
- 10°....Architecture (10° - 12°).
- 11°....Experimental scientist.
- 12°....Air pressure and gravitation.
- 12°30'.Jupiter-Saturn conj.: October 20, 1941.
- 13°....Circulation of money: unfortunate for marriage.
- 13°7' 27° 48'N (2) Almach, Gamma Andromedae. An orange, emerald and blue binary or ternary star in left foot of Andromeda. (Venus) Eminence; artistic ability.
- 13°12' 12°35'S (2V2) Menkar, alpha Ceti. An orange star in the Whale's jaw. (Saturn - Venus Moon - Mars) Injury from wild beasts; loss of fortune.
- 14°....First point of stabilization; a fortunate degree; religious nature.
- 14°27'.Jupiter-Saturn conj.: August 8, 1940.
- 15°....Growth; music.
- 16°....Painting; influential in organizations.
- 17°14'.Mercury North Node.
- 18°....Leader of a party.
- 19°....Self-made man.
- 19°8'..Mars North Node.
- 20°....Cusp of Fifth Lunar Mansion; a critical degree; oratorical.
- 21°....Water travel.
- 22°....Success at any cost.
- 22°18'.Mars-Saturn conj.: February 22, 1942.
- 23°....Patient in toil.
- 23°5' 40° 22'N (cl) Capulus, 33 Uranus vi Persei. A double cluster in the sword-hand of Perseus. (Mars Mercury) Defective eyesight.
- 24°....Poet and recluse.
- 25°....Autocratic and unscrupulous; death of partner; a bad reputation.
- 25°3' 22° 25'N (v) Algol, Beta Persei. A white binary and variable star, marking the Medusa's head held in the hand of Perseus. (Saturn) Said to be of a violent nature, the M.C. directed to this position arousing mob violence and murderous tendencies, which dispose toward a tragic end. It is reputed to be the most malefic of the stars. Conjunct the Sun, Moon or Jupiter it gives victory in war.
- 25°34'.Jupiter-Uranus conj.: May 8, 1941.
- 26°....Fortune by marriage.
- 26°38'.Mars-Uranus conj.: March 1, 1942.
- 27°....A fortunate degree; steadfast; fortune through employment
- 28°....Literature; powerful will, and organizing ability.
- 28°52° 4° 2'N (3) Alcyone, Eta Tauri. A greenish yellow star; the brightest of the Pleiades, representing one of the seven daughters of the nymph Pleione, by Atlas, who by Neptune became the mother of Hyreus. The names of the other six are Maia, Electra, Taygeta, Sterope (or Asterope), Celano, and the invisible, or "lost" one, Merope, who concealed herself from shame at having loved a mortal. That Alcyone was at one time presumed to be the center of the Milky Way Galaxy indicates that the ancients may have visualized Atlas as resting on this point while supporting the Earth on his shoulders. (Mars Moon) Eminence; if conjoining Sun or Moon - accidents to face, or blindness from smallpox; a strong love nature.
- 29°....Degree of fate; favored by fortune; a dramatic area; a famous actors' degree.
29°19'.Saturn-Uranus conj.: May 3, 1942.